Vaccinations :Please check that all vaccinations have been done minimum 7 days before arrival but preferably 14 days.
Dogs must have the following vaccinations:
- DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza & Parvovirus)
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
First Time Vistors :
- Must attend a free day at daycare so as to check if daycare is suitable for your pooch.
- All dogs 6 months and older MUST be neutered or spayed.
- Puppies must be a minimum age of 3 months old and have all 3 initial sets of vaccinations (including Kennel Cough) before starting daycare.
- We cannot accept aggressive or anti-social dogs.
BELMONT VETERINARY CLINIC
24 Hour Emergency
If there is any serious medical condition that needs attending, Belmont Vet is our practice of choice. Some of the best vets can be found from this practice, including Dr Steven Kitley himself (3 times a week).