RIVERSIDE VET RONDEBOSCH
Dr Steve Kitley
A Cape Townian who has a B.Sc(UCT) in Zoology and Microbiology and the B.V.Sc(UPretoria) 1976. He has experience in production/farm animals but has spent most of his years in domestic/pet animals. He is nuts about animals and will help with any question you have!
CHEK OUT OUR
Please check that all vaccinations have been done minimum 7 days before arrival but preferably 14 days.
Dogs must have the following vaccinations:
- DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza & Parvovirus)
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
First Time Vistors :
- Must attend a free day at daycare so as to check if daycare is suitable for your pooch.
- All dogs 6 months and older MUST be neutered or spayed.
- Puppies must be a minimum age of 3 months old and have all 3 initial sets of vaccinations (including Kennel Cough) before starting daycare.
- We cannot accept aggressive or anti-social aggressive dogs.